Making filter coffee by hand has been present in Vietnam since 1858. However, until now this brewing method is still very popular, especially in traditional cafes. The way to make caffeine is also recognized by the world as Vietnam’s brewing method with the English name of Vietnamese coffee. This is a brewing way as an elegant pleasure, for those who enjoy a quiet coffee, waiting for every drop of coffee. If you want to make a cup of coffee at home by yourself or do you want to know HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS COFFEE FILTER for sale without knowing how to do it? The following article is for you.
Besides how to make filter coffee, you can refer to all the delicious coffee making of Bonjour Coffee. Which introduces 15 ways to make coffee to help Barista have more knowledge in the preparation.
Prepare ingredients for making caffeine
The ingredients that need to be prepared before proceeding are also very simple as follows:
Pure coffee: Roasted and ground into powder. For most of the current filters, the hole size is quite large. Therefore, you should not choose coffee that is too fine that can easily deposit on the bottom of the cup.
Coffee filter: There are many different types of filter made from ceramic, plastic, aluminum, stainless steel, … Depending on your preferences and economic conditions, you should choose the right product. In which aluminum filter is considered the most used tool and gives the best cup of coffee
Measuring cup: Used to estimate the amount of water that will be used for the preparation process
Coffee mugs: It is best to choose a ceramic cup that can keep the heat well and has an aesthetic appeal. If you do not have a ceramic cup, use a glass cup, not choose plastic products.
Boiling water: You should use filtered water, not tap water to make coffee.
Need to prepare coffee, filter, cup, hot water, milk, or sugar to have a delicious cup of caffeine.
How to make delicious Coffee Filter
In this article, Bonjour Coffee will tell you 2 ways to make coffee. Mix with small filter for individuals and large filter for large number of customers. Although the two brewing methods are quite similar, pay special attention to get the best quality coffee.
How to make small caffeine
For making small caffeine, we should prepare about 25g of ground coffee and 80ml of water. Proceed to make coffee according to the following steps:
The filter should be rinsed evenly with hot water before making coffee
- Rinse the filter and filter through hot water to create the best contact for the coffee powder before brewing. This is extremely important to decide the deliciousness of a cup of coffee.
- Add the prepared amount of coffee to the filter. Gently shake the filter to smooth the surface of the coffee in it. Use the pressure lever with a moderate force, neither too strong nor too light. This step requires the barist to have experience so that water can both absorb the coffee powder and not float too quickly leading to loss of taste.
- Pour about 30ml of boiling water into the filter and wait for 1-3 minutes. This will allow the water to slowly seep into the dough and allow the coffee to expand gradually. If poured in a large amount at the same time, the finished product will not be strong.
- After seeing that the coffee has hatched and absorbed all of the water, add the rest of the water. Cover the filter and wait until the product is finished.
- Looking at the falling coffee drops gives us an interesting feeling.
- Normally, drops of coffee will fall at a rate of about 1 drop / second. However, for pure coffee, or slightly coarse ground coffee the speed is much faster. Do not worry too much, as long as the coffee cup is rich, the coffee flavor is fine.
- After enjoying coffee for about 1 month with many different flavors of coffee, you will feel what is a good coffee.
How to make delicious large filter coffee for sale
Another way to make filter coffee is to use a large size filter. This is a tool commonly used for restaurants with a large number of customers, saving time and effort for the barista.
Mixing method when using a large filter is the same as a small filter, but the amount of ingredients will be more. So, you need to brew it properly to have a good cup of coffee to sell. As follows:
- Coffee: 100g
- Boiled water: 410ml
In turn, proceed to brew large concentrated caffeine with the following steps:
- Rinse the filter and cup over the boiling water.
- Add the coffee and shake well to form a level surface.
- Use coffee presses with a moderate force.
- Put about 160ml boiling water in the filter and wait for 7-10 minutes. The reason for such a long time is due to the large filter size, the thickness of the coffee inside is also quite high, so it is necessary to let the water penetrate deeply to make a delicious cup of coffee.
- After the above time, seeing that the coffee has evenly hatched, add 250ml of boiling water again. Wait for the coffee to drip until it’s finished.
After the coffee has stopped dripping, a large amount of water is still inside. You should use the lid to squeeze the water to run out, these are the concentrated ingredients, full of the flavor of sunshine and wind from the coffee beans.
Notes on how to make caffeine
When using a coffee machine, you only need to be aware of the amount of coffee, water and how to control it. For the filter phase, due to its special characteristics, it is necessary to be much more careful. The following notes will help you get the best way to make the most delicious filter coffee:
Choose pure and delicious coffee
Good coffee is the most important point to have a standard cup of coffee. If you open a business, you should choose from many different types of coffee, know how to mix according to the taste of customers.
If you make your own coffee and want to have the most delicious products, the source is even more important. At the same time, use pure coffee instead of mixing cornstarch, spices to be able to feel the entire flavor of coffee.
Rinse the filter before mixing
Many people often say that the best way to brew caffeine is not while adding water, but the time before brewing. When you preheat the filter and the cup first, there should be no difference between the inside and the outside.
The first drops of coffee dripped to the bottom of the cup will remain at its best. If you want to prove this, try a hot coffee product and a cold product and you will see the difference.
Squeeze coffee with moderate force
This cannot be learned overnight. Many baristas, even though they make many different cups of coffee filter each day, never produce the desired product.
Coffee pressing force is extremely important, it determines the density of the product. At the same time if you want to get all the essence of coffee, the water must penetrate the entire surface.
If you press too tightly, the water will be difficult to pass, if pressed too lightly, the entire inside of the coffee powder that has not yet hatched has run out of water.
In addition to the above notes, you need to know the best timing. This can be practiced through many reps, you will know when it is appropriate to put water in the tip of the filter. Usually the mixing time is about 5-7 minutes.
How to preserve coffee after brewing
For shops that use machines to make coffee, you can make products in about 1 minute from the time customers order. However, if you brew coffee with phin, it is imperative that brewed coffee be available so that customers do not have to wait too long.
Coffee after brewing can be stored in the following ways:
- Let the coffee cool, then place it in a glass cup. Cover and place in refrigerator cooler. This way can be used to preserve coffee for about 1 day. However, the longer it is left, the more the coffee taste will be lost. The best time to use is less than 2 hours.
- You can also use a thermos to allow short-term storage of coffee. However, this method is often used seldom and easily causes coffee to freeze. At the same time, coffee that has been left hot for too long will gradually lose its odor and become more sour.
It can be seen, HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS COFFEE FILTER is much more complicated than using the machine. However, this is a way to save you more and also bring more inspiration. Depending on the size of the filter, you can choose the right mixing method. After having the finished product, it is better to use it immediately. Good luck.